- This event has passed.
How to turn customer experience into customer trust
November 13 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
About this webinar
Forrester found that only 11 percent of companies are able to deliver a customer experience (CX) that sets them apart from their competition. Without a CX that elevates the brand, companies are at risk of being left behind while customers choose to spend their purchase dollars or business investments elsewhere.
There are four key ways to ensure that your CX is flawless and your market share keeps growing. It starts from the inside out, with a unified vision of CX; a strategy to solve problems fast while offering self-help; continuous, ongoing iteration and improvement of best practices, and a consistent, personalized experience in every way.
To learn more about why CX has to be the core of your company and how to launch the strategy that ensures your company maintains competitive advantage, don’t miss this VB Live event!
Register here for free.
Webinar attendees will learn:
* How to build trust with increasingly savvy consumers
* Why brand reputation is your most important calling card — and how to protect it
* The key qualities customers look for in a trusted brand
* The secrets of the modern customer-focused organization
* Louise Thorpe, Chief Privacy Officer, American Express
* Andrew Leede, Product Owner, Blinker
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat